Looking for a meaningful, purpose-driven career? Friendship Community is a nonprofit cultivating the capabilities of Individuals with Intellectual Disability and Autism. Our faith-based disability services, including residential services, day programs, and life enrichment opportunities, help impact the World with Capabilities. Our Team Members provide exceptional care consistent with our values of Relationships, Integrity, Spirituality, and Excellence.
As a Billing Specialist, you will be responsible for billing and assisting the Chief Financial Officer in analyzing financial data, and program supports.
Your responsibilities as a Friendship Community Billing Specialist will include:
- Complete mid-month and end-of-month billing and Invoices for all programs and Individuals within the organization
- Collaborate with Support Coordinators for billing purposes
- Complete PROMISE Revalidation applications
- Compute monthly occupancy calculations
- Manage accuracy and completion of Individuals’ attendance folders (red folders)
- Create money management systems and train Program Manager’s regarding implementation process
- Continue to enhance and streamline the billing process to maximize revenue
- Work with Operations to create new sites within the organization
- Other duties and projects as assigned by the Director of Finance
- Entering monthly income analysis data into internal spreadsheet for tracking and comparison purposes.
- Completing Social Security Reports as received.
- Completing Medical Assistance Forms as received.
- Coordinating and collect information for Individuals’ yearly tax returns.
- Completing DHS deposit validations as needed.
- Running monthly reports of financial results for homes and programs within the organization.
- Calculating and input monthly dashboard statistics for all programs within the organization.
As a Full-Time Billing Specialist, you will be eligible for the following benefits at 60 days:
- Cigna Medical Insurance:
- Bi-weekly medical premiums – $20 – individual, $30 – family
- Deductibles: $200- Individual, $400- Family (in-network, Cigna participating providers). For both individual and family plans, after the deductible is met, the plan will pay 80% and you will pay 20% co-insurance for up to $2,000 of eligible expenses, then the plan will pay 100% of eligible expenses.
- MetLife Dental & Vision Insurance – $5.77 per pay
- Paid Time Off – Accrues per pay period, can be used after 90 days of full-time status
- Sick Time – Accrues per pay period, can be used after 90 days of full-time status. For each quarter sick time is not used, the Team Member accrues an additional 4 hours of PTO.
- Retirement via a 403b Plan
- Holiday Pay – 7 paid holidays—New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday (or Good Friday for Team Members who do not normally work weekends), Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas
Benefits Offered to all Team Members:
- Wellness program
- Everence Federal Credit Union
- Everence Small Loan
- Modern Eyes Membership
- Verizon Wireless 18% Discount
- Recreation center discounts
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com