Looking for a meaningful, purpose-driven career? Friendship Community is a nonprofit cultivating the capabilities of Individuals with Intellectual Disability and Autism. Our faith-based disability services, including residential services, day programs, and life enrichment opportunities, help impact the World with Capabilities. Our Team Members provide exceptional care consistent with our values of Relationships, Integrity, Spirituality, and Excellence.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant, you will be assigned to work as part of a team in one of our 24 homes with the responsibility of supporting up to 4 Individuals. This is not your typical CNA role where you are working a floor of dozens of residents. Our current CNAs all share the same insight: this is a much calmer and more relaxed setting than what they had previously worked in at other organizations.
Your responsibilities as a Friendship Community CNA will include:
- Participating in program planning on behalf of Individuals
- Communicating pertinent information about the Individuals to Team Members
- Implementing individualized goal plans for each Individual
- Keeping an accurate record of activities and progress for each Individual; including, Active Treatment Plans, Individual Support Plans, SEEN Plans, Behavior Support Plans, Community Participation Supports, and any other necessary documentation
- Assisting Individuals in daily routines; including, but not limited to, toileting, feeding, tube feeding, exercise, and repositioning
- Training Team Members on the care of Individuals
- Assisting Individuals in mobility with the use of proper adaptive equipment; including, stand-aids, lifts, and any other adaptive equipment
- Reporting symptoms, concerns, or other medical observations to the Residential Manager or other designated agency personnel (DAP)
- Maintaining medication administration certification; administering medications as designated and per Office of Developmental Program (ODP) guidelines
As a Full-Time CNA, you will be eligible for the following benefits at 60 days:
- Cigna Medical Insurance – Bi-weekly medical premiums: $20 – individual, $30 – family. Deductibles: $200- Individual, $400- Family (in-network, Cigna participating providers). For both individual and family plans, after the deductible is met, the plan will pay 80% and you will pay 20% co-insurance for up to $2,000 of eligible expenses, then the plan will pay 100% of eligible expenses.
- MetLife Dental & Vision Insurance – $5.77 per pay
- Paid Time Off – Accrues per pay period, can be used after 90 days of full-time status
- Sick Time – Accrues per pay period, can be used after 90 days of full-time status. For each quarter sick time is not used, the Team Member accrues an additional 4 hours of PTO.
- Holiday Pay
- 7 paid holidays—New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday (or Good Friday for Team Members who do not normally work weekends), Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas
Benefits Offered to all Team Members
- Wellness program
- Everence Federal Credit Union
- Everence Small Loan
- Modern Eyes Membership
- Verizon Wireless 18% Discount
- Recreation center discounts
- $17.00 – $19.00/hour
To apply, please submit a resume to email@example.com