At Friendship Community, your giving is vital to the success of our mission. In addition to direct giving, you can support us through planned giving.
Friendship Community has partnered with Everence* to provide charitable services to help you explore a variety of planned giving options. Through gift planning, you can provide future support for Friendship Community, while also giving you and your loved ones financial flexibility, potential tax benefits and even income for life.
- Through a bequest plan, you can designate Friendship Community as the beneficiary of assets by will, trust or other instrument.
- A gift annuity is a great way to help Friendship Community while also securing your future, with guaranteed payments for life. Gift annuity payments are dependent on the financial ability of the issuing entity to pay.
- A charitable remainder trust is an ideal way to turn your assets (like real estate and securities) into a charitable gift without losing much of your capital gains to taxes – and support Friendship Community at the same time.
- Life insurance is a practical and affordable way to donate more than you may have thought possible.
- If you have a tax-deferred account, such as a traditional IRA (individual retirement account), you can donate it to charity upon your death and help your estate avoid paying substantial taxes that may be due.
- Farmers can donate commodities like grain or livestock instead of cash to Friendship Community, while also reducing taxes.
- You can turn your investments into cash without losing a large portion of your capital gains to taxes by donating all or a portion of your stock to Friendship Community.
- Giving a charitable gift of real estate is an option for owners of farmland, commercial or residential rental property, or vacant investment land.
Other Ways to Support
- Pray for our ministry. For specific ways to pray for Friendship Community, contact Contact Milt Stoltzfus (717.656.2466 Ext. 1125) for specific ways to pray for Friendship Community.
- Shop at the Friendship Heart Gallery, either online at Friendship Heart Gallery or at one of our two locations:
- Friendship Heart Gallery, 118 N Water St #101, Lancaster, PA 17603 phone: 717.945.6904
- Friendship Community - Bloomfield Village Office & Lititz Gallery, 235 Bloomfield Dr #111, Lititz, PA 17543 phone: 717.656.2466 Ext. 1001
- Advocate for Individuals with disabilities in your community, church, etc… See more at Advocacy.
- Contribute towards specific items for our Fund A Need.
The official registration and financial information of Friendship Community may be obtained from the PA Dept. of State by calling toll free within PA, 1.800.732.0999.