- This event has passed.
Friendship Community 5K Run/Walk for Capabilities
5K Run/Walk for Capabilities
You! Runners and walkers of all ages. Gather your family, friends and co-workers. A great run for a great cause!
The Friendship Community 5K Run/Walk for Capabilities. Friendship Community is a Christian ministry cultivating capabilities of Individuals with Intellectual Disability and Autism in Lancaster and Lebanon Counties of south central Pennsylvania since 1972.
Saturday, September 26, 2020
• 7:00 a.m. – Check-In/Day of Registration begins
• 8:00 a.m. – 5K Run/Walk begins
• 9:00 a.m. (approx.) – Award Presentation immediately following 5K
Friendship Community – Corporate Office, 1149 East Oregon Road Lititz, PA 17543
The course will loop through Landis Homes and finish back at the starting line. Off busy public roads, ¼ mile - grass, 1 mile - packed fine gravel, remaining route – paved.
FREE tech t-shirt (if reg. by 9/4/20, after that while supplies last), FREE Parking, Professionally Timed, Low Entry Fee, Safe Course - off busy roads, benefiting Individuals with Intellectual Disability and Autism!
Race limited to 225 entries, masks encouraged before & after race, masks NOT required during race, social distancing encouraged, water station(s) will be self-serve, temps may possibly be taken at check-in. Virtual Participant Option (see details under the “HOW” section).
• $30 by September 4 to receive a FREE tech t-shirt
• $35 after September 4 thru September 25 (tech t-shirt while supplies last)
• $40 Day-of registration (September 26) (tech t-shirt while supplies last)
• Virtual Participant Option: Same price structure as In-Person Race above, add $5 if you want t-shirt mailed, (run on your own, includes goodie bag and t-shirt, t-shirt availability according to registration dates)
Help our Individuals - CREATE YOUR OWN FUNDRAISING PAGE!
Cash prizes will be awarded to top three overall finishers $75, $50, $25 (Male and Female). Medals will be awarded to top three Male & Females in the following age groups : 14 & Under 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, and 70+) (Awards are only for in-person participants)
Finish line and timing service by Pretzel City Sports.
Race Results will be posted on www.pretzelcitysports.com
Contact for more info:
Development Associate / Volunteer Coordinator (part-time)
717.656.2466 Ext. 1165
2019 Race Results