Looking for a meaningful, purpose-driven career? Friendship Community is a nonprofit cultivating the capabilities of Individuals with Intellectual Disability and Autism. Our faith-based disability services, including residential services, day programs, and life enrichment opportunities, help impact the World with Capabilities. Our Team Members provide exceptional care consistent with our values of Relationships, Integrity, Spirituality, and Excellence.
The Manager Assistant is responsible in assisting the Residential Manager with the health and well-being of all Individuals within a home or homes. In addition, the Manager Assistant, in conjunction with Residential Manager and Residential Coordinator, is responsible to assure that all daily operations of the home meet both Friendship Community policies and state regulations.
This position is full-time and hourly, with the majority of hours designated for administrative and programming workload. The Manager Assistant is expected to work 10-12 hours of Direct Care shifts per week. Other hours can be scheduled to handle emergencies, appointments and open shifts; as appropriate.
The Manager Assistant must have 1-year experience working with IDD population in a residential setting and previous leadership experience is preferred. Strong communication and computer skills is required. The Manager Assistant must have the ability to be responsible, trustworthy, cheerful, industrious, and able to work together as a team.
As a Full-Time Manager Assistant, you will be eligible for the following benefits at 60 days:
- Cigna Medical Insurance:
- Bi-weekly medical premiums – $20 – individual, $30 – family
- Deductibles: $200- Individual, $400- Family (in-network, Cigna participating providers). For both individual and family plans, after the deductible is met, the plan will pay 80% and you will pay 20% co-insurance for up to $2,000 of eligible expenses, then the plan will pay 100% of eligible expenses.
- MetLife Dental & Vision Insurance – $5.77 per pay
- Paid Time Off – Accrues per pay period, can be used after 90 days of full-time status
- Sick Time – Accrues per pay period, can be used after 90 days of full-time status. For each quarter sick time is not used, the Team Member accrues an additional 4 hours of PTO.
- Retirement via a 403b Plan
- Holiday Pay – 7 paid holidays—New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday (or Good Friday for Team Members who do not normally work weekends), Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas
Benefits Offered to all Team Members
- Wellness program
- Everence Federal Credit Union
- Everence Small Loan
- Modern Eyes Membership
- Verizon Wireless 18% Discount
- Recreation center discounts
- $15.50 – $17.00/hr
To apply, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org