Looking for a meaningful, purpose-driven career? Friendship Community is a nonprofit cultivating the capabilities of Individuals with Intellectual Disability and Autism. Our faith-based disability services, including residential services, day programs, and life enrichment opportunities, help impact the World with Capabilities. Our Team Members provide exceptional care consistent with our values of Relationships, Integrity, Spirituality, and Excellence.
As a Residential Coordinator, you will be responsible for the coordination of services to Individuals, as well as the oversight of group home teams via the supervision of Residential Managers.
Your responsibilities as a Friendship Community Residential Coordinator will include:
- Assisting the Residential Managers in the coordination of programming for each Individual
- Overseeing compliance with applicable government regulations
- Supervising assigned Residential Managers while collaborating regarding management of the DSP Team with involved Support Services
- Participating in various committees or Team Meetings
- Functioning as a Certified Investigator
- Being in the rotation as an On-call person to Residential Services
- Providing Incident Management oversight, including the facilitation of administrative reviews, record keeping of incident meetings, and finalize incidents in HCSIS in a timely manner
As a Full-Time Residential Coordinator, you will be eligible for the following benefits at 60 days:
- Cigna Medical Insurance – Bi-weekly medical premiums: $20 – individual, $30 – family. Deductibles: $200- Individual, $400-Family (in-network, Cigna participating providers). For both individual and family plans, after the deductible is met, the plan will pay 80% and you will pay 20% co-insurance for up to $2,000 of eligible expenses, then the plan will pay 100% of eligible expenses.
- Ancillary benefits (ex. dental, vision, etc.) provided through Lincoln Financial. Friendship Community provides a defined annual contribution that Full-Time Team Members can use towards ancillary benefits each year. The 2023 defined contribution is $150, which totals $5.77 per pay.
- Paid Time Off – Accrues per pay period, can be used after 90 days of full-time status
- Sick Time – Accrues per pay period and can be used after 90 days of full-time status. For each quarter that sick time is not used, the Team Member accrues an additional 4 hours of PTO.
- Retirement – Team member is able to contribute to the 403(b) retirement plan
- Holiday Pay (FT status) – 7 paid holidays—New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday (or Good Friday for Team Members who do not normally work weekends), Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas
Benefits Offered to all Team Members
- Wellness program
- Everence Federal Credit Union
- Everence Small Loan
- Wellspan Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Modern Eyes Membership
- Discount at our Heart Gallery
- Meals/Activities while on shift for DSPs
- Olivia Cunningham Education Fund
- Free myStrength app access
- $18.00/hr – $23.00/hr
Please contact Michelle Scerbo at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (717) 656-2466 Ext. 1138 for more information.
Friendship Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, citizenship or veterans status.