Looking for a meaningful, purpose-driven career? Friendship Community is a nonprofit cultivating the capabilities of Individuals with Intellectual Disability and Autism. Our faith-based disability services, including residential services, day programs, and life enrichment opportunities, help impact the World with Capabilities. Our Team Members provide exceptional care consistent with our values of Relationships, Integrity, Spirituality, and Excellence.
As a Residential Manager, you will be responsible for the operations of the home, per organizational policies and State Regulations, including the health and well-being of the Individuals in residence.
Your responsibilities as a Friendship Community Residential Manager will include:
- Participating in the Individual Support Plan (ISP) process and meetings
- Implementing, documenting and monitoring Behavior Support Plans and tools in collaboration with Behavior Support Consultant(s)
- Assuring Individuals experience a variety of social, recreational, and religious events
- Managing, coaching, and communicating with Direct Support Professionals to keep them informed regarding updates in collaboration with the Residential Coordinator
- Developing and maintaining the monthly Team Member core schedule per staffing ratios
This is a full-time hourly position that is eligible for overtime pay (as approved). It is expected that the Residential Manager will work 8:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday – Friday, (40-hour workweek), with the flexibility to work non-scheduled hours to handle emergencies, appointments, and other duties based upon staffing needs.
Residential Managers are expected to have previous leadership experience and 1-2 years of paid experience working with adults who have IDD/DD is preferred. The RM must possess the ability to be responsible, trustworthy, industrious, and positive and facilitate Team efforts toward a common goal.
As a Full-Time Residential Manager, you will be eligible for the following benefits at 60 days:
- Cigna Medical Insurance – Bi-weekly medical premiums: $20 – individual, $30 – family. Deductibles: $200- Individual, $400-Family (in-network, Cigna participating providers). For both individual and family plans, after the deductible is met, the plan will pay 80% and you will pay 20% co-insurance for up to $2,000 of eligible expenses, then the plan will pay 100% of eligible expenses.
- Ancillary benefits (ex. dental, vision, etc.) provided through Lincoln Financial. Friendship Community provides a defined annual contribution that Full-Time Team Members can use towards ancillary benefits each year. The 2023 defined contribution is $150, which totals $5.77 per pay.
- Paid Time Off – Accrues per pay period, can be used after 90 days of full-time status
- Sick Time – Accrues per pay period and can be used after 90 days of full-time status. For each quarter that sick time is not used, the Team Member accrues an additional 4 hours of PTO.
- Retirement – Team member is able to contribute to the 403(b) retirement plan
- Holiday Pay (FT status) – 7 paid holidays—New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday (or Good Friday for Team Members who do not normally work weekends), Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas
Benefits Offered to all Team Members
- Wellness program
- Everence Federal Credit Union
- Everence Small Loan
- Wellspan Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Modern Eyes Membership
- Discount at our Heart Gallery
- Meals/Activities while on shift for DSPs
- Olivia Cunningham Education Fund
- Free myStrength app access
- $18.00/hr – $20.00/hr
Please contact Michelle Scerbo at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (717) 656-2466 Ext. 1138 for more information.
Friendship Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, citizenship or veterans status.