Looking for a meaningful, purpose-driven career? Friendship Community is a nonprofit cultivating the capabilities of Individuals with Intellectual Disability and Autism. Our faith-based disability services, including residential services, day programs, and life enrichment opportunities, help impact the World with Capabilities. Our Team Members provide exceptional care consistent with our values of Relationships, Integrity, Spirituality, and Excellence.
As a Residential Manager, you will be responsible for the operations of the home, per organizational policies and State Regulations, including the health and well-being of the Individuals in residence.
Your responsibilities as a Friendship Community Residential Manager will include:
- Participating in the Individual Support Plan (ISP) process and meetings
- Implementing, documenting and monitoring Behavior Support Plans and tools in collaboration with Behavior Support Consultant(s)
- Assuring Individuals experience a variety of social, recreational, and religious events
- Managing, coaching, and communicating with Direct Support Professionals to keep them informed regarding updates in collaboration with the Residential Coordinator
- Developing and maintaining the monthly Team Member core schedule per staffing ratios
This is a full-time hourly position which is eligible for over-time pay (as approved). It is expected that the Residential Manager will work 8:00am – 4:30pm Monday – Friday, (40-hour work-week), with the flexibility to work non-scheduled hours to handle emergencies, appointments and other duties based upon staffing needs.
Residential Managers are expected to have previous leadership experience and 1-2 years paid experience working with adults who have IDD/DD is preferred. The RM must possess the ability to be responsible, trustworthy, industrious, positive and facilitate Team efforts toward a common goal.
As a Full-Time Residential Manager, you will be eligible for the following benefits at 60 days:
- Cigna Medical Insurance:
- Bi-weekly medical premiums – $20 – individual, $30 – family
- Deductibles: $200- Individual, $400- Family (in-network, Cigna participating providers). For both individual and family plans, after the deductible is met, the plan will pay 80% and you will pay 20% co-insurance for up to $2,000 of eligible expenses, then the plan will pay 100% of eligible expenses.
- MetLife Dental & Vision Insurance – $5.77 per pay
- Paid Time Off – Accrues per pay period, can be used after 90 days of full-time status
- Sick Time – Accrues per pay period, can be used after 90 days of full-time status. For each quarter sick time is not used, the Team Member accrues an additional 4 hours of PTO.
- Retirement via a 403b Plan
- Holiday Pay – 7 paid holidays—New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday (or Good Friday for Team Members who do not normally work weekends), Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas
Benefits Offered to all Team Members
- Wellness program
- Everence Federal Credit Union
- Everence Small Loan
- Modern Eyes Membership
- Verizon Wireless 18% Discount
- Recreation center discounts
- $17.00/hr – $20.00/hr
To apply, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org