Forms frequently requested by Team Members
Team Member Information
- To access Team Member pages you will need to log-in and provide a password. If you do not have a username or password please contact your supervisor or HR.
- You will need Acrobat Reader to open the Team Member documents listed below. Download this free software: http://www.adobe.com/products.
- Corporate Compliance Officer may be contacted by calling 717.656.2466 ext 1400 or in writing addressed to: Corporate Compliance Officer, Friendship Community, 1149 East Oregon Rd, Lititz, PA 17543 or by visiting Friendship Community Compliance.
- Code of Conduct
- Employee Handbook
- Team Member Newsletter The Friendship Insider
- Team Member Newsletter Community Wellbeing
- Job Opportunities
- Internal Application
- In-service and other Training Event Registrations (Elsevier login)
- Event Registration
- Personnel Manual
- Policy & Procedures Manual
- Employee Rights
- Certificate of Residence (PSD form)
- Medical Benefits
- Link to Everence website
- The Working Advantage (discount program)
- Advisory Agenda Topic Form
- The Wellness Calendar
- HCSIS Login
- Municipal Statistics
- Lancaster County GIS
These documents are also available at your home/program.
As part of our ongoing commitment to provide excellent care to the Individuals we serve, we require 24 hours of continuing education per year. Team Members are encouraged to utilize the services available through the South Central PA Health Care Quality Unit (HCQU) Trainings. Direct supervisors must approve attendance at all HCQU trainings. The HCQU prefers registration for all trainings via fax but will accept email registrations. Registrants will receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive a one please inform your supervisor. In order to get in-service credit for the online trainings you must print out the certificate at the end of the completed training. Each online training provides one hour of credit. As per our policy, you will not be paid during the time you are taking the course but will receive credit toward your in-service hours. As a reminder, the live HCQU trainings are considered paid time.
- Go to www.southcentralpa-hcqu.org.
- Click on Trainings.
- Register your User Name and Password – the first time you use the site.
- This brings you to the Course Index page. Click on the Topic for a description of the online course.
- To begin the training click on Course Materials. Say yes to the download question.
- When you are finished reviewing the content, click on Post Test (back on HCQU site).
- Complete test and click on Submit & Generate Certificate.
- Click on Test Result to see if you pass/failed. Must have 80% to pass.
- A grade and certificate will be emailed to those who passed.
Contact your supervisor if you have any questions.