Looking for a meaningful, purpose-driven career? Friendship Community is a nonprofit cultivating the capabilities of Individuals with Intellectual Disability and Autism. Our faith-based disability services, including residential services, day programs, and life enrichment opportunities, help impact the World with Capabilities. Our Team Members provide exceptional care consistent with our values of Relationships, Integrity, Spirituality, and Excellence.
As an Associate Director of Operations, you support the organization’s work in developing new services, compliance and oversight of Operational Services.
Your responsibilities as the Associate Director of Operations will include:
- Supports and oversees Residential Coordinators and assigned areas of oversight.
- Develops new services and maintains ongoing services and supports in accordance with the organization’s strategic plan, consistent with the organization’s mission, vision, and values.
- Collaborates among the Leadership Team and with various departments to promote cohesiveness and productivity in support of the organization’s mission, vision, and values to ensure quality service delivery.
This is a full time (40 hours per week), salaried position based in the organization’s corporate office. Although hours are generally between 8am and 4:30pm, Monday- Friday, there are occasions where needs must be addressed outside of these typical business hours. Associate Director of Operations must be flexible in adapting to the needs that may arise during non-business hours, while maintaining a healthy life balance.
The Associate Director of Operations should have a Bachelor’s degree related to human services and a minimum of three years’ experience in the supervision and management of human service programs.
As a Full-Time Associate Director of Operations, you will be eligible for the following benefits at 60 days:
- Cigna Medical Insurance – Bi-weekly medical premiums: $20 – individual, $30 – family. Deductibles: $200- Individual, $400-Family (in-network, Cigna participating providers). For both individual and family plans, after the deductible is met, the plan will pay 80% and you will pay 20% co-insurance for up to $2,000 of eligible expenses, then the plan will pay 100% of eligible expenses.
- Ancillary benefits (ex. dental, vision, etc.) provided through Lincoln Financial. Friendship Community provides a defined annual contribution that Full-Time Team Members can use towards ancillary benefits each year. The 2023 defined contribution is $150, which totals $5.77 per pay.
- Paid Time Off – Accrues per pay period, no waiting period
- Sick Time – Accrues per pay period, no waiting period. For each quarter that sick time is not used, the Team Member accrues an additional 4 hours of PTO.
- Retirement – Team member is able to contribute to the 403(b) retirement plan (eligible at 30 days)
- Holiday Pay (FT status) – 7 paid holidays—New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday (or Good Friday for Team Members who do not normally work weekends), Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas
Benefits Offered to all Team Members
- Wellness program
- Everence Federal Credit Union
- Everence Small Loan
- Wellspan Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Modern Eyes Membership
- Discount at our Heart Gallery
- Meals/Activities while on shift for DSPs
- Olivia Cunningham Education Fund
- Free myStrength app access
Please contact Michelle Scerbo at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (717) 656-2466 Ext. 1138 for more information.
Friendship Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, citizenship or veterans status.