Join our dedicated Team of Professionals!
Thank you for exploring employment opportunities at Friendship Community. Friendship Community is a ministry of the Lancaster Conference of the Mennonite Church. We welcome you to explore our web site and our Christian-based approach to caring for Individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities.
The teachings of Christ serve as the foundation for our philosophy of care as well as our personal lifestyles!
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with personal care and activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Record keeping
- Transporting Individuals
- Some lifting and use of lifting equipment at particular homes
Team Member Requirements
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Willing to work in a Team environment
- Supervisory positions require post high school education
Print out PDF Application.
Read more about working at Friendship Community.
Friendship Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of
race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, sex,
age, disability, citizenship or veterans status.