Join our dedicated Team of Professionals!
Thank you for exploring employment opportunities at Friendship Community. Friendship Community is a ministry of the Lancaster Conference of the Mennonite Church. We welcome you to explore our web site and our Christian-based approach to caring for Individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities.
The teachings of Christ serve as the foundation for our philosophy of care as well as our personal lifestyles!
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with personal care and activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Record keeping
- Transporting Individuals
- Some lifting and use of lifting equipment at particular homes
Team Member Requirements
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Willing to work in a Team environment
- Supervisory positions require post high school education
Print out PDF Application.
Read more about working at Friendship Community.