BASIC FUNCTION: To ensure compliance with applicable government regulations and to develop high quality programs for Individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. The Compliance Generalist has access rights to DCI, and HCSIS/EIM, which may include Administrator access rights.
ACCOUNTABILITY: Accountable to the Regulatory Compliance Advisor.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Promote Friendship Community’s Mission, Vision, and Values with a professional and positive attitude as a Team Member and representative of the organization
- Maintain confidentiality
- Promote organization, efficiency, and effective practices in the areas of daily operations and project management
- Assist with maintaining practices of compliance, including record keeping of licensing and other areas of compliance oversight
- Maintain timely communication among all departments and with oversight entities as required
- Obtain and maintain Certified Investigator certification
- Assist with updating Policy and Procedures and other policies, as requested.
- Provide technical guidance to the Team as necessary
- Serve on various committees as requested
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned
- Other duties as assigned by Administration
WORK SCHEDULE: This is a max part-time position, not eligible for overtime. It is expected that the Compliance Generalist will work up to 24 hours weekly, within the timeframes of 8am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday. Specific hours and schedule flexible upon preapproval.
- High school education is required and additional training is preferred.
- Must be able to work cooperatively at various levels of the organization to implement systems, which support excellence in service provision.
- Must be able to effectively manage multiple projects with varying deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal form.
Please contact Michelle Scerbo at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (717) 656-2466 Ext. 1138 for more information.
Friendship Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, citizenship or veterans status.