Looking for a meaningful, purpose-driven career? Friendship Community is a nonprofit cultivating the capabilities of Individuals with Intellectual Disability and Autism. Our faith-based disability services, including residential services, day programs, and life enrichment opportunities, help impact the World with Capabilities. Our Team Members provide exceptional care consistent with our values of Relationships, Integrity, Spirituality, and Excellence.
TITLE: PT Gallery Sales Staff
DEFINITION: The Gallery Sales Staff is a PT sales position for Saturdays. This person would work Saturdays and potentially support the team at other times depending on need and demand.
- Assist with daily Gallery operations, including opening and closing routine.
- Ensure the Gallery is clean and tidy each morning.
- Encourage/facilitate social interaction with community members.
- Complete Gallery related transactions with record keeping.
- Welcome and interact with visitors in the Gallery.
- Promote the Gallery to visitors and explain our mission and current exhibit(s).
- Provide customer service and resolve inquiries over the telephone.
- Assist in managing and shipping online orders.
- Perform Gallery related errands and outside exhibit setup/teardown (if necessary).
ACCOUNTABILITY: The Gallery PT Sales Staff person is supervised by the Gallery Manager.
WORK SCHEDULE: This is a part-time hourly (5 hours per week), professional position with the ability to flex hours.
WORK HOURS: Saturdays, with the potential for more hours if needed to support the ongoing operations of the Gallery.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS: The Gallery Sales Staff person should have excellent communication, organization and administrative skills with a preferred working knowledge of Microsoft Office products. Art and Gallery experience also preferred, but not required.
Compensation Range: $15.00/hour
Please contact Michelle Scerbo at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (717) 656-2466 Ext. 1138 for more information.
Friendship Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, citizenship or veterans status.