The Studio Manager of Friendship Heart Studio shall ensure quality services through effective programming planning in facility and in community, in compliance with applicable regulatory guidelines. The Studio Manager is responsible for maintaining positive relationships with Friendship Heart Studio partnerships and other community relations.
The Studio Manager is directly accountable to the Day Services Coordinator.
The Studio Manager schedules and oversees onsite programming and community activities for Individuals served by the program. The Studio Manager works in cooperation with Instructors and the Day Services Coordinator to create in facility programming and community outings.
- Assume oversight of daily Studio operations
- Maintain an inventory of art supplies and general program supplies, placing necessary supply orders with approval
- Knowledgeable of 2380 Regulations and ensures compliance through regular communication with Team Members
- Create and manage Studio schedule in facility and in community
- Maintain documentation for all Individuals supported through the day program, including Individual information, program files, transfer packets, physicals and all other necessary documentation through the creation and management of necessary systems and tracking
- Ensure proper and timely completion of all necessary documentation per applicable regulations and guidelines
- Review Community Participation Support (CPS) Daily Service Notes as Initial Reviewer on a weekly basis, at minimum
- Manage Friendship Heart Studio admissions process, including regular communication with Lancaster County BHDS and other members of the Individuals’ ISP teams.
- Fulfill the requirements of a Program Specialist as described in PA §2380.33.
- Actively participate in the 2380 licensing process including the Plan of Correction (POC).
- Send, track and ensure completion of Maintenance requests for the Studio
- Update the Communication Book, as needed, with Studio information
- Complete Physical Site Inspections and all other applicable inspections and checklists, as required
- Complete and maintain Medication Administration training and generates Medical Administration Records (MARs)
- Assumes oversight of all medication for each Individual
- Facilitate monthly Team Meetings for Instructors
- Provide feedback to Instructors on documentation, lessons and in any other applicable areas
- Ensures that all Team Members fulfill their training requirements and completes regulatory training documentation.
- Identify, schedule, train and assign Studio volunteers
- Facilitate community tours of the Studio
- Facilitate outings for Individual based on likes, dislikes, desires and interests reflected in the Individual Support Plan (ISP).
- Schedule and assign the use of company vehicles or other transportation for community outings
- Ensure the health and safety of all Individuals
- Maintain all necessary certifications, regulatory updates and guidelines
The Studio Manager is a full-time, hourly professional position with hours generally between 8:00am and 4:30pm, Monday through Friday. Flexibility may be required for evening and weekend networking events, tours and meetings.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
As a Full-Time Studio Manager, you will be eligible for the following benefits at 60 days:
- Cigna Medical Insurance – Bi-weekly medical premiums: $20 – individual, $30 – family. Deductibles: $200- Individual, $400-Family (in-network, Cigna participating providers). For both individual and family plans, after the deductible is met, the plan will pay 80% and you will pay 20% co-insurance for up to $2,000 of eligible expenses, then the plan will pay 100% of eligible expenses.
- Ancillary benefits (ex. dental, vision, etc.) provided through Lincoln Financial. Friendship Community provides a defined annual contribution that Full-Time Team Members can use towards ancillary benefits each year. The 2023 defined contribution is $150, which totals $5.77 per pay.
- Paid Time Off – Accrues per pay period, can be used after 90 days of full-time status
- Sick Time – Accrues per pay period and can be used after 90 days of full-time status. For each quarter that sick time is not used, the Team Member accrues an additional 4 hours of PTO.
- Retirement – Team member is able to contribute to the 403(b) retirement plan at 30 days.
- Holiday Pay (FT status) – 7 paid holidays—New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday (or Good Friday for Team Members who do not normally work weekends), Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas
Benefits Offered to all Team Members
- Wellness program
- Everence Federal Credit Union
- Everence Small Loan
- Wellspan Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Modern Eyes Membership
- Discount at our Heart Gallery
- Meals/Activities while on shift for DSPs
- Olivia Cunningham Education Fund
- Free myStrength app access
Please contact Michelle Scerbo at email@example.com or call (717) 656-2466 Ext. 1138 for more information.
Friendship Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, citizenship or veterans status.