Team Support Professional
Looking for a meaningful, purpose-driven career? Friendship Community is a nonprofit cultivating the capabilities of Individuals with Intellectual Disability and Autism. Our faith-based disability services, including residential services, day programs, and life enrichment opportunities, help impact the World with Capabilities. Our Team Members provide exceptional care consistent with our values of Relationships, Integrity, Spirituality, and Excellence.
A Team Support Professional (TSP) is involved in the Programs as a DSP leader supporting the Individuals and Teams providing positive transformational impact. This role will support the overall health and well-being of all Individuals and Teams. In addition, the Team Support Professional will be trained with Manager Assistant skills/tasks to assist the Residential Coordinators in the event that a Residential Manager position is open.
Your responsibilities as a Friendship Community Team Support Professional (TSP) will include:
- Assisting Residential Manager in implementing goal plans.
- Recording Individuals’ activities and progress accurately in Case Notes, behavior Notes, ISP Outcome Notes, Community/Recreation Notes, etc.
- Providing Individual/Direct Care such as assisting Individuals in daily routines through dressing, bathing, eating/feeding, toileting, exercises, etc., as needed.
This a full-time position (40 hours a week). The hours will vary and will be created monthly in advance by the Residential Coordinator. Weekend shifts typically include 7:00-3:00 or 3:00-11:00. Team Support Professionals are expected to work one weekend per pay period.
As a Full-Time TSP, you will be eligible for the following benefits at 60 days:
- Cigna Medical Insurance – Bi-weekly medical premiums: $20 – individual, $30 – family. Deductibles: $200- Individual, $400- Family (in-network, Cigna participating providers). For both individual and family plans, after the deductible is met, the plan will pay 80% and you will pay 20% co-insurance for up to $2,000 of eligible expenses, then the plan will pay 100% of eligible expenses.
- Lincoln Financial Dental & Vision Insurance – $5.77 per pay
- Paid Time Off – Accrues per pay period, can be used after 90 days of full-time status
- Sick Time – Accrues per pay period, can be used after 90 days of full-time status. For each quarter sick time is not used, the Team Member accrues an additional 4 hours of PTO.
- Retirement – Team member is able to contribute to the 403(b) retirement plan
- Holiday Pay - 7 paid holidays—New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday (or Good Friday for Team Members who do not normally work weekends), Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas
Benefits Offered to all Team Members
- Wellness program
- Everence Federal Credit Union
- Everence Small Loan
- Modern Eyes Membership
- Verizon Wireless 18% Discount
- Discount at our Heart Gallery
- Meals/Activities while on shift for DSP’s
- Olivia Cunningham Education Fund
- Free myStrength app access
Please contact Michelle Scerbo at email@example.com or call (717) 656-2466 Ext. 1138 for more information.
Friendship Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, citizenship or veterans status.